A dedicated and seasoned campaigner, I have worked on and led numerous campaigns.
Current and recent campaigns include:
- A mental health and suicide prevention campaign both at Ealing train stations as well as across the UK. This has successfully resulted in much needed change at Ealing Broadway Station. This campaign featured in the Evening Standard, BBC Radio London and BBC London Television News.
- Fighting against fortnightly rubbish and recycling collections and the introduction of wheelie bins without residential consent – including successfully ensuring that local conservation areas are exempt
- Improving green spaces so that everyone has a place to enjoy
- Sustainability manage developments in Ealing so that the Borough has enough space for its growing population whilst not comprising people’s quality of life, with a willingness to stand up for residents to ensure only the highest quality of developments are built. This campaign featured in the Evening Standard as well as front page of the Ealing Gazette and on Ealing Today.
- Working to ensure a speedy and safe implementation of Crossrail to Ealing
- Supporting and nurturing local businesses to provide good local jobs as well as providing for the needs of residents
- Supporting efforts to increase financial literacy for children in the area